Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Tom Cruise Look

Since I am a tad compulsive and can't stand disorganization, all of my DVDs are shelved in alphabetical order. Therefore, for as long as I've had DVDs, Mission Impossible 2 and Minority Report have always sat next to each other on my shelf. And then one day I got to looking at them and realized that, hey, they both basically have the exact same cover. And then I hit up Google and discovered that the majority of Tom Cruise starring movies feature the actor in variations of the exact same pose on the movie posters or DVD covers. It's always him in profile, from the side. You can see it start to take shape with Risky Business poster and evolves from there. I therefore thought it would be pertinent to share this new discovery of mine with all of you. Check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment