Monday, April 19, 2010

Big Things Just Over the Horizon


I'm creating a list. I'm not going to tell you what the list is about because then it wouldn't be a surprise. What I will tell you though is that I want you to participate. I have a list of bloggers who participated in the Desert Island DVD thing who I will be contacting but some of the people who I read regularly and who read me didn't participate in that and I'd like for them to participate in this if they are feeling up to it. The reason: if I create a list then it's just another list that I created. However, if a bunch of people vote on it and contribute to it then maybe it can hold some worth. So, if you're interested and weren't on that Desert Island mailing list, drop me a line at my e mail: ml_movies@hotmail.com and tell me that you are interested in participating and I'll e mail the details within the next couple days. Trust me, it will be fun and unique!

7 comments:

  1. A list that deals with a subject that I don't think have ever been the topic of a full blown, critical list before. That's all the details I can give. You should totally take part though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I'll just need a e mail to add you address to the mailing list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to participate - just sent you the email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea again Mike, it will be interesting to see everyone's take on the different films. Looking forward to it:) Olive

    ReplyDelete