Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thanks to Everyone

To everyone who responded to my last post about creating a mystery list, I thank you. The support has been wonderful and proof that the movie blogging community is made up of people who support each other and are connected through a love of film. With that though, I have to announce that there is no room left for any more participants. But please, still follow along, tell your friends, leave comments, argue, debate, prove us wrong, tell us how narrow-sighted we are, tell us how ignorant we were for leaving your favourite film off the list, whatever. And to all those who are following here, wondering just what the heck this thing could be and what it's all about, well, it's a secret, but I'll reveal a few details in the coming days, just to get you excited.

8 comments:

  1. Look forward to it. Unfortunately I haven't been on the net too much lately, as I would have joined the game otherwise but i'm sure it'll be fun to read:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that filled up really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it too late for me to contribute? Sorry, haven't been by my home computer enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, send me an e mail, so I can send you the details. I suppose one more won't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man... Looks like I missed the boat on this one! I'll look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nuts. Sorry, Mike...I've been cripplingly sick. Keep me in mind for the next one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for organising this Mike...looking forward to the various posts:)

    ReplyDelete